We can help you get $5000 worth of Government grants to cover your online business services.
SmartyGrants had some technical difficulties releasing the grant on the 4th of May. On the 31st of May 2022, the Queensland Government will be releasing Round 3 of the $5000 Business Basics Government Grant.
One way to utilize that grant is to either get your business online, or rebuild your entire online presence. While prices do vary based on what it is you need, we’re offering some lucrative deals for Queensland businesses looking to take advantage of this opportunity.
How can I use it with Web Uplink?
Using one of the packages below:
We can build you an entirely new website and get your business online, a website that will feature all your information along with methods of contacting you and generating leads. All paid for 5 years.
We can also build you an online store if you’d like to retail directly online and accept payments etc. as well as of course displaying the rest of your business information. Funded for 3 years.
Revamp your existing website, give it a nice make over and add new features to the website. As well as performance improvements. This will also include hosting & maintenance fully paid for the next 3+ years.
If you’re happy with your existing website we can help you improve its conversions, by providing marketing advice and implementing conversion tactics. These services can be utilized within a 12 month period.
So how do we get the 5k Governemnt Grant?
Then just get yourself a quote here (from us). Once we get in touch with you if you mention your intent for the grant, we’ll be happy to add the hosting & maintenance on to cover the rest.
The Queensland Government is currently accepting applications for the Business Basic Grants Program.
- Training and coaching
- Website build or upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession
- Your business must not have been approved for funding under Round 1 or 2 of the Business Basics grants program
- Your business must have fewer than 20 employees (by head count) at the time of applying for the grant
- You must have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- Your business headquarters is based in Queensland and you are applying for a SEQ or regional grant depending on where your business is based (use the eligibility tool to check your location)
- Your business must have an expected turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- The business cannot have owners/directors that are insolvent or an undischarged bankrupt.